Friday 25 April 2014

Yet More Baby Clothes

So since Scarlett has been here, I am constantly browsing and buying baby clothes! Every shop I go in I head straight to the baby section. She is 7 weeks old and already she has a wardrobe FULL (and I mean full) of clothes and 3 draws!! She probably has more clothes than Mumma and Daddy put together!

Well yesterday I popped into town as my Mummy had to return a few things, I had in mind the things I needed and my plan was to just get them! Needless to say, I brought more baby clothes. I just cannot resist!

Now I'm not usually a fan of Primark baby clothes but yesterday I got two of the cutest outfits to add to Scarlett's summer wardrobe! All we need now is a bit of sun.


I saw these outfits and I just had to have them and for £13 for both outfits, you cannot go wrong!

However Next is just the best place for baby clothes. Sometimes it can seem very expensive (especially as babies grow so quick) but you can pick up a bargain and it is good quality.


The sleepsuits were one of the first pink things brought, from Nanna, for Scarlett when she was born (as we kept her sex a surprise). I was so sad when she grew out of them, quite quickly, so I rebrought them in size 0-3 so hopefully she will get more wear out of them! They are quite pricey for sleepsuits, at £16, but there detail is beautiful and make lovely daytime outfits. You can buy these sleepsuits here.


I fell in love with this 2 pack of leggings (you can buy these here) as I love to dress Scarlett up but also want her to be comfortable. They were just £7.50 for 2 pairs and they can be worn with anything. Saying that I HAD to buy tops to complete the outfit and I found this 2 pack of t-shirts (which I already have the matching hairbands, so they were perfect!) for just £10. You can buy them here. Then obviously the frilly socks were just a must have, as she can wear them with her pretty dresses in the summer! They were just £5 for 3 pairs and can be brought here.

So all of this came to £38.50 for 5 outfits (which is not bad), but I only had to pay £13.50 as I had a £25 pre-paid visa, which had been brought for me by one of the parents at work before I went on maternity leave! So all in all an absolute bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Those sleep suits are so cute!
    Anneka x
    www.mamaandthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know thank you! Next have some really beautiful things :D x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!