Sunday 4 May 2014

Good Morning Britain

Hello lovelies,

Whilst watching Good Morning Britain at 6.30am, as Scarlett decided this was a good time to awaken, I was disgusted by what I was hearing! Did any of you see it?

A doctor talking about taking into account the age and health of a person and determining whether cancer drugs should be rationed for elderly patients. I think this is absolutely disgusting! 

Through personal experiences, I feel elderly people are not helped enough considering they are the people who have made our lives the way they are now! We are further letting them down if we deny them the treatment for cancer, such an evil disease! 

Why should it be acceptable to let elderly people suffer? Just because they've lived their lives? Why should they lose their right to life?

I could not imagine how I would feel if I was told my grandparents were denied a potentially life saving drug! I would be absolutely heartbroken. 

I hope this never comes into place because every elderly person is either a parent, sibling or some family member of someone somewhere!

 
Rant over!
 
Have a lovely bank holiday Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!